1. Where can I track submission status of my order?
Click here to track the status of all your orders.
2. Why should I go for Directory Submission?
Directory submission gets you permanent one-way backlinks from several directories. The link juice from these directories are quite valuable from SEO point of view. This will help your sites move towards first page of search engine results.
3. How does it work? How do I submit my sites for Submission?
4. What Submission Packages do you offer?
Click here to view the various packages we offer.
5. What do you mean by “delayed” submissions?
Some of our Directory Submission packages are known as delayed submissions, because we submit your website to only 100 directories per 2 days.
Sometimes, certain search engines might get suspicious if you get hundreds of links in one go. To avoid this, we can increase the links uniformly over a period of time by delaying our directory submissions deliberately.
6. Do I get a Submission Report?
Of course yes. We send you an Excel sheet report of submission details, along with login details of the email address used for submitting your website. We verify all the confirmation emails, to ensure that you get maximum links.
7. To what kind of Directories do you submit?
We submit your sites to high PR directories – PR0 – PR8, which pass on link juice by means of do-follow links.